Thanks to a tremendous donation from Bob’s Discount Furniture, we have kicked off our $7,500 campaign to renovate the Family Room in both our Westbury and Islandia offices.
When families and volunteers visit our offices, we don’t want them to feel like they are visiting an agency. The interview processes can be long and tiring, and creating a comfortable place to sit while they wait to enjoy a movie, play a board game, read a book, or complete a craft is what we look to provide them with. When Littles and Bigs are accepted in the program, they become part of our family and we want a visit to our offices to feel more like home.
You can continue the ripple that Bob’s Discount Furniture has started by donating today! No amount is too “Little” when your heart is so “Big”.
With your donation, we can do all of this and more:
– Purchase new furniture
– Create a space for learning
– Provide arts and crafts
– Install a fully stocked bookshelf
– Purchase new throw rugs
– Provide mats for floor activities
– Purchase televisions for each location
– Install new lighting
Donors of $150 or more will be recognized on a plaque in each family room location.
All donors to the campaign will be recognized in the year-end 2018 Newsletter.
HOW TO GIVE:
1. Visit our website https://bbbsli.org/annual-fund-2017-18/ and either choose a pre-set amount or enter one of your own.
2. Under “Area of Support” select Annual Fund or Family Room
3. Enter in your personal information and click “Submit”
4. You will then be taken to the payment screen where you can pay via PayPal or credit card
We thank you in advance for your support of our agency and can’t wait to share our progress with you!